WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES THE LAURA SÁNCHEZ MARTÍNEZ WEBSITE USE THEM?
- Ensure that web pages can function correctly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have viewed or how long you have been on our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his computer/device and do not provide references that reveal personal data. You can access your browser settings at any time to modify and/or block the installation of Cookies sent by the LAURA SÁNCHEZ MARTÍNEZ website, without impeding access to the contents. However, the quality of the operation of the services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their access data will be able to access personalized services adapted to their preferences based on the personal information provided at the time of registration and that stored in the Cookie of their browser.
LAURA SÁNCHEZ MARTÍNEZ’s email-marketing tools use small images invisible to users that are included in the emails. This technology allows us to know if an email has been read or not, on what date, the IP address from which it was consulted, etc. With this information, we carry out statistical and analytical studies on the sending and receiving of emails to improve the offer of services to which the user is subscribed and offer information that may be of interest to them.
WHY ARE COOKIES IMPORTANT?
- From a technical point of view, they allow the Website to work more quickly and adapt to user preferences, such as storing the language, the country’s currency or detecting the access device.</li >
- They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyberattacks against the Website or its users.
- They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
- They serve to optimize the advertising that we show to users, offering the one that best suits their interests.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES DO WE USE AT LAURA SÁNCHEZ MARTÍNEZ?
- “Analytical” cookies: For periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, this website makes use of “analytical” cookies to collect activity statistics. The information collected will be anonymous in any case, and it is not possible to establish any link between browsing patterns and natural persons. The user may exclude individual activity from it through the exclusion systems provided by the providers of the analysis systems that use these cookies, such as Google Analytics. It is possible that this website uses several of these systems, and you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Other cookies for internal use: In addition, this website may use various cookies to maintain user sessions between different “logins” to the private or self-management areas provided. Their deactivation normally causes inconvenience to the user in the form of blocked functionalities, and cookies are therefore necessary for the operation of this site. Again, you can consult the complete list in the list of cookies at the end of this document.
- Cookies used by social networks: In addition, to the extent that Social Plugins are used, this website can participate in different social networks, such as Facebook, to allow the user to share those contents with their social circle. that are of interest to you. In the list of cookies at the end of this document, you can check the installed cookies and the corresponding social networks.
- Cookies used by external content plugins: This website may use content display plugins, such as Google Maps to display geographic locations. Its use sometimes implies the referral of certain cookies that are detailed in the list at the end of the document. Some of these cookies are installed and managed by the providers of said plugins, and cannot be accessed by this website.
- Third-party cookies for the personalization of advertising spaces: This website can make use of ad servers and, therefore, cookies linked to them to create profiles based on preferences and behavior. In case of doing so, they will be detailed in the list at the end of this document, and they will not be installed if, after being informed when accessing the site, the user does not accept the cookies policy and therefore does not continue browsing.</li >
LIST AND DESCRIPTION OF COOKIES. INTRUSION LEVELS:
The table that follows here outlines the cookies listed above, incorporating a “level of intrusiveness” criterion based on a scale from 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to cookies for internal use that are essential for the operation of the website and, therefore, the provision of the service requested by the user, as well as cookies managed by third parties with the sole purpose of allowing the correct functioning of external content complements and, therefore, necessary for the correct display of this website.
Level 2: corresponds to anonymous, analytical cookies, for internal use, necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, and exclusively managed by this website.
Level 3: corresponds to cookies managed by third parties that allow user tracking through other websites or services.
TABLE OF COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE, INDICATING THE MANAGER OF THEM WHEN IT IS A THIRD PARTY
(example of the most common cookies, see exactly those that are collected through the web)
|sessionid||1 month||Own cookie. Maintenance of the user session throughout the web and forms||level 1|
|__utma||2 years||When this user enters our page again with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, Google Analytics will consider it another user||level 2|
|__utmb||30 minutes||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time calculation function. Records the time of entry on the page.||level 2|
|__utmc||Session||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the session time calculation function. Check if the session should be kept open or a new session should be created. It is automatically deleted when you change the website or close the browser.||level 2|
|__utmz||6 months||Internal measurement with Google Analytics. Enables the registration function of the user’s origin. The recorded data will be, among others, if the user reaches our Website through direct traffic, from another website, from an advertising campaign or from a search engine (indicating the keyword used and the source)||level 2|
HOW CAN I DEACTIVATE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
The user may at any time choose which cookies he wants to work on this website through, for example, the browser settings:
- For more information about Microsoft Internet Explorer click here
- For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here
- For more information about Google Chrome click here
- For more information on Safari click here
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
Some features of the Services will be disabled.